Providence Presbyterian Church was founded in 1767 being one of the original Presbyterian churches in Mecklenburg County. This 36,000 square foot Christian Life Center has a multi-purpose room that seats 450 for dining at round tables and 800 for contemporary worship. The room also has basketball goals and volleyball court for recreation. The building has a commercial kitchen on the main level, youth suite on upper floor, and twelve children’s classrooms on the lower floor. White painted brick and siding was used to match the historic sanctuary.
WKWW Architects has provided new designs for Worship as well as renovations, additions, and expansions to existing Worship spaces for over 60 years. These designs include seating for small groups in chapels to seating for large congregations in church sanctuaries. WKWW Architects incorporates the latest technology in Worship designs including the most advanced audio visual systems, theatrical and LED lighting, and television broadcast capabilities.