After worshipping since the 1960’s in a building that was supposed to be the temporary church, the parish was ready to build their permanent 1200 seat church with 100 seat daily chapel, family room and supporting spaces. The original building was modified to serve as a large social hall and to make room for the new narthex and gathering space. The new church was designed with state-of-the-art acoustics and music support, as well as a new digital & pipe organ. The room features a font and liturgical furnishings made from custom carved Kansas limestone and glass mosaics. A new columbarium has been designed for the courtyard and a 70 foot tall belfry houses a digital carillon and is ready for real bells to be added in the future.
WKWW Architects has provided new designs for Worship as well as renovations, additions, and expansions to existing Worship spaces for over 60 years. These designs include seating for small groups in chapels to seating for large congregations in church sanctuaries. WKWW Architects incorporates the latest technology in Worship designs including the most advanced audio visual systems, theatrical and LED lighting, and television broadcast capabilities.